315.4 POSTING OF SIGNAGE RELATING TO THE COMPLIANCE WITH TITLE VI OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 AND OTHER NONDISCRIMINATION AUTHORITIES, INCLUDING LAWS RELATING TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Signage shall be conspicuously posted at the public entry points of all Department facilities, and on the home page of the Department's website stating in English, Spanish and other relevant languages that:
- The Department is committed to compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other relevant nondiscrimination authorities which create an obligation to ensure that the Department’s programs and services do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, gender (in the context of education), status as a victim of domestic violence, age, income level, or limited English proficiency.
- The Department is committed to compliance with Title II of the ADA of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- The Department shall make reasonable accommodations or modifications to provide equal and meaningful opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Contact information for the Department Title VI Designee/ADA Compliance Officer and Internal Affairs Bureau.
- Any individual alleging that they have been discriminated against may file a civilian complaint or file a Compliment Complaint Information Report (PDCS-1300-1a) .